Funny and Stupid Spam

Since i have a few from the original rants page i will move them here plus two new ones.

List of stupid spam:

Targeted spam no.1(

Dear Sir/s,

I'm contacting you regarding the recent posts you made on a well known security portal.

My company (CENTER-BOX INC.) are very interested in your professional coding and researching skills,
 and we'd like to offer you a generous amount of money in exchange for your services.

CENTER-BOX INC. work with over 1,500 researchers worldwide, we're a security research facility for
Windows, Linux and OSX with offices located in London, UK; Geneva, Switz; and Amsterdam, Netherlands.

All payments issued are made direct, via e-gold (, or moneygram (

Looking forward to your reply,

Moti Amir.

Targeted spam no.2(

Greetings Ok

I Programmer php and

I want to help me in something that does not cost you a few seconds

It is:

Do you have a loophole to exploit against IE7 (Internet Explorer 7)
To load and operate EXE file from the Internet URL

I will not publish any one

I will use only

I would be grateful to you

Equal in one day

Please do not ignore my  :-)

Brother: Ahmed

by by
good by

I have to admit that the second mail from above has an increased level of stupidity than the first one.How lame can you be to think you can get someone with stuff like that?

Some more:

stupid_ym_spamThis one is a little newer and of-course a fishing spam most tasteful for Romanian speakers. Very efficient usage of the Romanglish language. Clicking on the header would have brought you to the link below:

By the time a viewed the email(a few hours after it reached my Yahoo inbox) the link was already down :lol:. Lol…don’t be scared i didn’t click on it from internet explorer on windows ;), but instead i tried to view it with links and download it with wget, but…as i said, they were so good that they couldn’t even keep the phishing site up for a few hours 😆 or maybe they were too good and knew that keeping a phishing site up for more then a few hours is probably a bad thing for them because it actually increases the ease of investigating the scam when the right people notice it, which is again, highly unprobable for them to have thought of that,given the way the spam mail was “designed”.

Here is the full e-mail header just for fun:

From Yahoo Security Sat Jan 17 17:20:46 2009
Return-Path: <>
Authentication-Results:; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from  (EHLO (
  by with SMTP; Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:07:03 -0800
Received: by (Postfix, from userid 0)
	id EA2772FDF3; Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:20:46 -0300 (ART)
From: Yahoo Security<>
Subject: Masuri de securitate
Content-Type: text/html
Message-Id: <>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:20:46 -0300 (ART)
Content-Length: 5104

And another one intended to strike you right in the heart :X :X, pardon me, the Trash mailbox(Ulia <>):

Good day, gentleman

Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your
presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's
true, somebody somewhere is thinking of "you"
Vivacious Redhead Waiting to be Found - I am fun, passionate, sensual,
intelligent, exciting, good heart, honest, upfront, at times too loud and
other times shy. Looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with,
not just a night, few weeks or months, want a serious relationship, I am not
into the online games, and will not play with you. I am not put up with people
that intentionally hurt others, am independent, straight forward, speak my mind
and will not be compromised. I can hold my own. http://link I am looking for the one who is honest, passionate and good sense of humor. He is intelligent, kind, gentle and loves children and animals.
Smile at me

Jul S

And the full header:

From =?windows-1251?B?VWxpYQ==?= Mon Jan 19 16:22:45 2009
Return-Path: <>
Authentication-Results:; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);; dkim=neutral (no  sig)
Received: from  (EHLO (
  by with SMTP; Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:47:29 -0800
Received: from (mwinf1919 [])
	by (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 85A775C05802;
	Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:22:41 +0100 (CET)
Received: from (localhost [])
	by (SMTP Server) with ESMTP id 6D8111C000B3;
	Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:22:41 +0100 (CET)
Received: from serveur ( [])
	by (SMTP Server) with SMTP id 1A4C41C000AA;
	Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:22:41 +0100 (CET)
Message-ID: <001301c97ab6$b370d29d$f46b4bcd@ioztpuoqmvudd>
From: "=?windows-1251?B?VWxpYQ==?=" <>
To: <>, <>, <>,
Subject: =?windows-1251?B?UGF0aWVudGx5IHdhaXRpbmcgLi4uLi4=?=
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:22:45 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Length: 936

Very “interesting” the way it reached my e-mail address: Via;;; – “somesome” bruteforce doesn’t hurt no-one huh? =))

A final ‘classic lame’ one: